Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My blog Chronicles

So..... I am quite illiterate when it comes to computers. But, Alice was checking her blog and I was so intrigued that I had to inquire about this BLOGSPOT. Here I am! It's really weird I'm nervous and excited all at the same time about a BLOG!?? It's so bizarre how something so simple can stir so many emotions.Hehehehe! I guess this is why I was nervous I knew this would completely reveal how corny I really am.This my friends will begin my farewell to all your beautiful faces! Hence the name Adieu à vous, Bonjour pour les.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, man my blog is so dull compared to your complex blog. How do I add some pizazz to my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. bah! I'm gonna miss your face so much! SO glad I found this though! I'll just be sitting here, waiting to hear what's going on with you in the Garden State...:)

    ReplyDelete